- Loans Homepage
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct Plus Loan
- Federal Direct Perkins Loan
- Return of Title IV Funds
Why Can't I use the DRT?
Under certain conditions, some applicants will need to submit to Edinboro University an IRS Tax Return Transcript instead of using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool. All apply to both students and parents unless otherwise noted.
These conditions are:
- The person did not indicate on the FAFSA that the tax return has been completed.
- The person is married and filed the tax return either as head of household or married but filing a separate return.
- The marriage date is January 2013 or later.
- The first three digits of the SSN are 666.
- The tax return was amended.
- The person filed a Puerto Rican or foreign tax return.
- Neither married parent entered a valid SSN.
- A non-married parent or both married parents entered all zeroes for the SSN.