campus Life Links:Campus Life
Frank G. Pogue Student CenterEdinboro, PA 16444Phone: 814.732.2768Fax: 814.732.2665
- Leadership Edinboro
Leadership Edinboro (LE) strives to provide quality leadership training for our student population at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. LE will conduct leadership sessions and provide additional resources to assist students in developing their leadership skills through hands-on training, seminars, webinars, teleconferences and external resources such as the teams kit and the Universal Challenge Course.
Other Benefits to Leadership Edinboro include:
- The Ropes Course - this will be used upon request to increase team building and focus on group leadership
- Website - the website will list all information of upcoming sessions, how to get involved and resources for all students on leadership and individual development.
- Community Service/Service Learning - Leadership Edinboro will offer community service opportunities to enhance your leadership skills while giving back to our community.
- Programming - students will have the ability to plan and implement a leadership programs which allows them the opportunity for experience in programming.
- Student Success and Retention - is has been proven that students who are involved on campus will be the most likely to graduate and will gain the most from their college experience. By providing a program that is so comprehensive and focuses on the functioning principles of the university, students will feel more connected and get more out of their college experience. Students will be more likely to do well academically, socially and stay at Edinboro through graduation.
- Continued measures: The program has the ability to adapt and grow. We hope to include workshops on budgets, officer transition, marketing, parliamentary procedures and electoral processes. Student feedback is encouraged to focus the workshops on topics relevant to the student needs.
For more information on Leadership Edinboro:Director of Campus Life & Leadership Development: Shellie Barbich
Coordinator of Campus Programs & Recreation: Dave GoodwillPogue Student Center814.732.2768