Campus Life Highlights 2010-2011
- Campus Life Highlights (2010-2011)
- Welcomed 4 freshman 2 on 4yr ROTC Scholarships and
2 on 3yr ROTC Scholarships Sept 2010.
- Commissioned 5 Cadets in 2010
- Sent to EUP Faculty/Staff on LDAC Educator Visits
Frank G. Pogue Student Center
- New equipment in the Fitness Center—yoga balls,
hand weights, balls, tension bands, BOSU balls, etc.
- Moved from sign in sheets to card swipe system
in Fitness Center.
- 311 participants in Recreational Sports for
the fall semester.
- 580 individuals using the Dome for open recreation.
- CORE completed a second alternative spring break
trip to Joshua Tree, California.
- Development of the Ropes program offerings,
8 groups have taken part in at minimum 4 hour trainings.
- Conducted the fall and spring Alani awards reception
and Salutes to Graduates.
- Completed webinars in Bullying.
- Completed the Ebony Excellence Awards.
- Conducted the annual Date Auction for the Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Participated in RAKE
- Conducted a Chili Cook Off to raise money for a service dog
- Map of Campus
- Make your event a SUCCESS!
- Current Clubs and Organizations
- Organization and Advisor Guide
- Want to help with Move-In on Welcome Weekend?
- Organization Update Form
- Fundraiser Request for Approval Form
- Fundraiser Follow Up Report Form
- SGA Contract Information
- Facility form (pdf) for space other than PSC and Athletic Fields/Buildings
- Facility form (pdf) for Van Houten
- Facility form (pdf) for Athletic Fields/Buildings
Highlights from Campus Life