Student Affairs Websites
- Adult Student Services
- Campus Life/Student
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Recreation
- Career Development
- Commuter FAQ
- Counseling & Psychological
- Frank G. Pogue Student Center
- Student Health
- Judicial Affairs
- Multicultural Programs
- Office for Students with
- Parents and Families Organization
- ROTC / Military Science
- Residence Life and Housing
- Student Government
- Student Life
- Veterans Success Center
- VP for Student Affairs
- Student Affairs
great students happen here!
An engaging campus life compliments classroom learning. Get involved in the extracurricular and support programs of the University and help make Great Things Happen Here!
- Over 140 clubs and organizations.
- A nationally accredited health center (one of eleven accredited college health centers in Pennsylvania).
- State of the art suite style housing - "The Highlands."
- A nationally ranked Office for Students with Disabilities.
- A beautiful fitness facility.
- The largest free standing sports/recreational dome in the region - The Mike F. Zafirovski Sports & Recreational Arena.
- 18 competitive NCAA Division I and Division II athletic teams.
- 17 social fraternities and sororities.
- Free shuttle transportation for activites on campus and in Edinboro, Erie, and Meadville, PA.