Student Center Reservation Guidelines
The Student Center is designed to support the programs, events, meetings and conferences of the students, faculty and staff of Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. Students receive some priority in the reservation process since the facility is designed primarily to support student life and funded in part with student fees.
- 1. All requests are received and processed by the Campus Life Office. Requests can be made with the Reservation Request Form, available at the Student Center Information Desk, or right here on our website.
- 2. The Student Center staff reserves the right to deny space usage for any group/event that is programmatically or operationally impossible to accommodate or that conflicts with the University's mission or policies.
- 3. The Student Center staff will assign each reservation to the most appropriate space available. Requests for specific rooms or spaces will be honored when possible. The staff reserves the right to re-assign space when necessary and to identify suitable alternative space for the original reservation.
- 4. All space reservations will be tentatively confirmed until all details of the event are submitted to the Campus Life Office. This includes admission charge, name of speaker, band, film, etc. YOUR SPACE IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU RECEIVE SOMETHING IN WRITING FROM OUR OFFICE.
- 5. Events classified as "extraordinary" may require a meeting with a member of the Student Center staff to review planning and arrangements. Space reservations will not be confirmed until event plans have been reviewed and all necessary arrangements completed.
- 6. The Campus Life Office should be notified of space cancellations prior to the scheduled event time. Two "no shows" (cancellation without notification) for events in rooms with standard setup configurations may result in denial of space requests and/or cancellation of space already reserved for no less than one semester.
- 7. Users that misrepresent an event or affiliation in order to avoid fees and charges may incur additional charges and may have reservation privileges suspended. These determinations are made by the Assistant Director of Student Center Operations.
- 8. Sponsoring groups or individuals responsible for damages to the facilities and equipment (or for inadequate clean-up) may be charged for repair, replacement or cleaning.
- 9. External Groups not affiliated with the University who wish to reserve space should contact Beth Zewe at 814-732-1420 in our Camps and Conferences Office. Extra paperwork and certificates of insurance are required for external groups.
Event Services Information:
- General Reservation Guidelines
- Scheduling Priorities
- Extraordinary/Overtime Events
- Food Service
- Tips to Having a Successful Event
- Room Information and Data
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Information and Sales Tables
- Posters, Table Tents, and Literature
- Photo Gallery
- Room Availability
- Reservation Request Form (Please note that by submitting a form online, you are indicating that you have read, and agreed to, the guidelines for using space in the PSC)
- Event Feedback Form
- Student Center Home