Stay Connected to Edinboro University
Edinboro University has added a new, state-of-the-art communication system called e2Campus to quickly notify individuals in case of emergency, including weather-related events.
E2Campus is a mass notification system that can alert students, faculty, staff, family and friends with text messages on their cell phones. With the widespread use of mobile phones, this method of communication can increase safety on the Edinboro University campus.
Time-sensitive messages can now go wherever you are. In addition to cell phones, e2Campus enables Edinboro University to send important campus information to you via the University's web site, your PDA, text pager, Email, RSS, or personalized web pages from Google, AOL or Yahoo pages. The choice is yours!
Parents: You can have your student add your mobile phone number to his/her account. The student logs in and then clicks on the "Services" tab. This will take the student to a menu where a second mobile phone number can be added.
E2Campus has a voice service available so that alerts can be received as speech messages. In order to request speech message alerts, contact the Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD) at (814) 732-2462.
Before You Register ...
- This service is completely voluntary. You may opt-in or opt-out at any time.
- You are responsible for messaging charges by your service provider.
- You will not receive messages for which you did not register.
- Your information is not shared with or sold to third parties.
- The "opt out by" field is the date your service automatically expires. Select the first available date after you wish to discontinue service.
- You have the option of registering 2 mobile phone numbers and 2 Email addresses.
Just complete the form to join the e2Campus Alert System and stay connected. Please remember your service provider may charge standard text message fees. Edinboro University is not responsible for these charges.