Stay Connected to Edinboro University
Edinboro University has a state-of-the-art communication system called e2Campus to quickly notify individuals in case of emergency, including weather-related events.
E2Campus is a mass notification system that can alert students, faculty, staff, family and friends with text messages on their cell phones. With the widespread use of mobile phones, this method of communication can increase safety on the Edinboro University campus.
Time-sensitive messages can now go wherever you are. In addition to cell phones, e2Campus enables Edinboro University to send important campus information to you via the University's web site, Email, Facebook, and the Campus Cable TV system.
Students can add a parent’s mobile phone number and/or email address to his/her account. The student logs in and then clicks on the "Services" tab. This will take the student to a menu where a second mobile phone number and/or email address can be added.
E2Campus has a voice service available so that alerts can be received as speech messages. In order to request speech message alerts, contact the Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD) at (814) 732-2462.
- All students are automatically enrolled.
- It is recommended that all employees register.
- This service is completely voluntary. You may opt-out at any time.
- You are responsible for messaging charges by your service provider.
- Your information is not shared with or sold to third parties.
- You have the option of registering 2 mobile phone numbers and 2 email addresses.
- Registration and account management are available in my.Edinboro.