Poster and Flyer Guidelines
Please follow Edinboro University guidelines for posting flyers and posters on campus.
Posters and Flyers
- Posters/flyers must be reviewed and stamped at the Information Desk, and will then be posted by a Student Center staff person on the appropriate bulletin board for a period of two weeks.
- Handwritten posters/flyers will not be accepted.
- The name of the department or student group sponsoring the event/service/material must be on the flyer/poster.
- Signs, flyers, etc. that are not directly related to Student Center operations may not be taped, tacked or otherwise attached to walls, doors, trim, windows, railings, furniture or equipment at any time, unless special approval is received from the Assistant Director of Student Center Operations.
- Only five posters (up to 11x17) will be accepted to post. If your posters are larger than 11x17, only 1-2 may be accepted.
- The Student Center staff reserves the right to remove and discard any items that are not posted in accordance with these guidelines or other policies established by the University.
- Once posters become outdated, they will be removed and discarded without notice to the sponsor.
- All table tent postings must be scheduled through the Pogue Student Center Reservationist. Reservations for all space are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The name of department or student group sponsoring the event must be on the table tents.
- The Pogue Student Center staff must review the design prior to the reservation start date.
- Only University departments and student groups that are recognized each fall semester by the Campus Life Office may reserve table tent displays.
- Advertising for events via table tents may be started seven days prior to the event date, i.e. advertising for an event scheduled for August 1, 2020, would begin on July 25, 2020.
- Approved table tents will be stamped and placed by Student Center staff. At the end of the reservation period, all table tents will be removed by Student Center staff. The Student Center reserves the right to remove any table tents or other advertising products that are posted not in accordance with this policy.
Literature and Materials on the Information Desk
To avoid clutter, materials distributed in a “take one” fashion from the Information Center desktop are limited. Only flyers and brochures of the Student Center and other materials approved by the Assistant Director of Student Center Operations may be distributed from this location. Approval will be limited to University-sponsored publications with significant appeal to a broad segment of the University community, especially students.
Coupons, “take one” flyers, commercial leaflets, and other advertising, either internal or from off-campus, will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis. Once materials become outdated, they’ll be removed and discarded without notice to the sponsor.
The newspaper racks inside the Student Center are available for use only by the newspaper specified on the rack. Any other materials found in these areas will be removed and discarded without notice to the sponsor.