New Student Orientation Day
We’re excited you’ve chosen to join the Edinboro University community! We are prepared
to support you in the pursuit of your goals.
New Student Orientation (NSO) is the first step in your journey, aimed to help you
become more acquainted with all things Edinboro.
All students who’ve been accepted to the University and paid their advanced tuition
deposit will receive an email to attend.
Given the evolving nature developments of COVID-19, the details of New Student Orientation
will be disclosed closer to to your day. Keep a close eye on your Edinboro student
email for more details.
Students may expect:
- To learn about campus services and academic support that you will receive as an Edinboro
- To meet with faculty from their school of study and receive important information
about the faculty, research opportunities, departmental resources and activities
- To learn the expectations for making academic progress and completing courses in sequence
- To receive an overview of technology resources, including how to access University
accounts and services
- To interact with the Orientation Leaders and begin to develop positive relationships
Online Student ID Procedures
New Student Orientation
814- 732-2701Email: BoroOrientation@edinboro.edu