Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube



Undergraduate Application

For high school and transfer students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents

Steps to Apply

International Student Application

For non U.S. citizens and non permanent residents interested in undergraduate or graduate studies

Apply Online - Undergraduate

Apply Online - Graduate

Graduate Application

For students interested in master's education

Apply Online

Non-Degree Seeking Application

For students that wish to attend classes, but not earn a college degree

Note: Students that wish to pursue a degree, but have not selected a major, should use the Undergraduate Application above and select "Undeclared" as a major.

Apply Online

Reinstatement Application

For students who have had an enrollment lapse of at least one semester and would like to resume their studies, or who have graduated in one degree program and wish to pursue another undergraduate degree program

Reinstatement Application