Interested in applying to PennWest Edinboro? That's great! Before you send in your application, make sure you've met the minimum high school course requirements for the program you'd like to take.
Like most universities, Edinboro requires students to successfully complete certain high school academic courses before acceptance into a four-year baccalaureate degree program.
Most high schools accommodate for general university admission requirements, but to ensure eligibility, check PennWest Edinboro’s minimum requirements listed below.
- 4 years of Language Arts
- English I, II, III and IV
- 3 years of Mathematics
- The equivalent of Algebra I, Geometry and a third-year course in either Algebra II or a rigorous course based in Probability/Statistics
- 3 years of Science
- The equivalent of Biology (with lab), Chemistry (with lab) and any other inquiry-based lab or technical science course, such as Physics, Engineering, Environmental or Earth Science
- 3 years of Social Studies
- Civics, U.S. History, World History, Geography and Economics