International Transfer Students
If you are an international student interested in transferring to PennWest Edinboro,
follow these simple steps to be considered for admission.
You are considered a transfer student if you have attended a post-secondary institution
after graduating from high school.
How to Be Considered for Admission
Please send the following:
- Completed application with the $30 application fee
- Apply online.
- Official high school transcripts, sent directly to Edinboro from the high school attended.
If applicable, also include official exam results and evidence of graduation.
- Official college transcripts, sent directly to Edinboro from the international or
U.S. college or university attended.
- For university coursework completed outside the U.S., an official course-by-course
evaluation of your transcript is required from any NACES or AICE - approved evaluation service in order to awarded credit for your coursework. The majority of our applicants use
World Education Services, Inc.
- Official test scores of English proficiency, which include the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English or STEP-EIKEN, SAT or an ACT. This requirement can be waived for transfer students who have completed 30 or more
academic credits at a U.S. university if an English Composition course was completed
with a minimum grade of C.
- Additional materials may be requested after an initial review of application and transcript(s).
The application for admission and all supporting documents must be received no later
than the date indicated for the corresponding semester:
- Fall Semester (begins in late August) – June 1
- Spring Semester (begins in mid-January) – Nov. 1
Please contact our office directly if you haven't submitted all of your documents
by these dates. We may still be able to work with you to help you complete your application
Once you’re admitted, there are additional steps you will need to take. Our Global Education Office is here to welcome and assist you.
International Admissions OfficeMeighan Lloyd
115 Academy Hall
200 E. Normal Street
Edinboro, PA 16444Email: email@example.comPhone: