Veterans Online Access to DD-214 and NOBE


Many Veterans and their next of kin can obtain copies of the Veterans DD-214 (Report of Separation) through


In order to access the system you must be either:

  1. A military veteran, or
  2. Next of kin of a deceased military veteran.
    1. Next of kin include: surviving spouses who have not remarried, father, mother, son, daughter, sister and brother.

If you are not the veteran or next of kin, you must complete Standard Form 180 (SF 180), Request Pertaining to Military Records.

Available Online for Guard and Reserve Personnel

Currently drilling National Guard and Selected Reserve students should contact their unit administrator, education office, or personnel office to determine the proper websites for access to DD-214s and Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) forms. Each service component maintains different systems where students can find personnel documents which may be used to verify or substantiate eligibility for veterans’ education benefits.

Contact Us

Veterans Success Center
Crawford Center, Room 208A
200 Glasgow Road
Edinboro, PA 16444
Phone: 814-732-1568

John Christman, Ph.D.
Veterans Success Coordinator
206 Crawford Center
Phone: 814-732-1557