Health and Wellness Center Staff
Edinboro University's Ghering Health and Wellness Center staffs a number of health
care professionals to diagnose and treat minor illness in the campus community.
Meet the people who provide medical care at Ghering Health and Wellness Center
- R. Anthony Snow, M.D. - Medical Director
- Natalie Laniewicz, D.O.
- Thomas Mitchell, M.D.
Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Joye Dado, M.S.N., C.R.N.P., N.P.-C
Full-Time Registered Nurses
- Danielle Odell, R.N.
- Deborah Krizmanich, M.S.N., R.N., B.C.
Substitute Registered Nurse
Clinical Case Manager
- Haley Atkins, M.S.W., L.S.W.
Director of the Ghering Health and Wellness Center
- Darla Elder, M.S.N., R.N.C.-A.W.H.C.
Clerk Typist II
Ghering Health and Wellness Center
McNerney Hall, 1st Floor
300 Scotland Road
Edinboro, PA 16444
Student Health Services