Residency Status


Residency status is determined by the student's permanent address upon admission to the University. If the permanent address is not in Pennsylvania, the student is considered a "non-resident" and is assessed out-of-state fees. Students who wish to request a change in residency status from non-resident to resident must submit an application, available in the Office of Records and Registration, and provide documentation required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

Specific information about residency status is printed in the Student Domicile Regulations policy established by the Board of Governors for the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE).

Contact Us

Office of Records and Registration
Hamilton Hall
210 Glasgow Road
Edinboro, PA 16444
Phone: 814-732-3501
Fax: 814-732-2130

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.