Labor Relations is responsible for the administration of the AFSCME, PSSU, PDA, OPEIU,
SCUPA and SPFPA collective bargaining agreements. This includes the following functions:
- Representing the University at various meet-and-discuss sessions.
- Providing advice to the University managers on contract implementation and interpretation
- Investigating and responding to grievances on behalf of the University.
- Coordinating the arbitration process.
- Providing labor relations training to managers.
Collective Bargaining Agreements
The seniority reports are available in the Human Resources Office and the local AFSCME
office. New reports are available every six months.
PASSHE Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Safe Harbor Policy
Human Resources and Faculty Relations
Reeder Hall, 2nd Floor
219 Meadville StreetPhone: